THE LISA BLANE AWARD
Is a special award introduced in 2016, in recognition of Lisa Blane and her significant contribution to the WPN and property industry.
Lisa was a founding member of the WPN and an originator of the Five Star and Rising Star Awards such that women from the industry could be acknowledged for their significant contribution. Lisa was also a staunch supporter of education and thus the WPN Educational Trust such that young women can be well educated and adequately equipped to fulfill roles within the industry.
• Candidate must be active in the South African property sector.
• No self-nominations will be accepted.
• Nominator to ensure that nominee has been informed of her name being put forward for the award.
• Nominee reserves the right to withdraw from the judging process.
• If nominee agrees that her nomination is to go forward, she will need to supply a short cv and a colour head and shoulders image of herself to the WPN National Co-ordinator, and be prepared to make herself available for all media interviews which may result from the award process.
• NOTE TO NOMINATORS: PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE NOMINEE IS BEING NOMINATED IN THE APPROPRIATE CATEGORY AND FULFILLS THE CRITERIA.
• THE WPN RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MOVE A NOMINEE FROM ONE CATEGORY TO ANOTHER SHOULD THEY DEEM IT APPROPRIATE.